Current Licensing Process
All the aerodromes in India had been developed over a period of time and there was no strict regulatory control over the aerodromes as they were maintained by governments directly and such bodies were performing dual functions of the regulator and service provider both. These airports have been upgraded in terms of the runway and associated facilities on the need basis. In view of the large number of aerodromes to be licensed, a phased approach was taken by the regulator i.e. DGCA of India, wherein priority was given to licensing the international aerodromes in the first phase.
Hours Of Support
Salient features of our product
Guidelines for New Users
Follow the steps given below to get started
Note:Make sure you have Metamask Wallet installed on your browser.
Download from here
Configure your metamask by creating a new account.
Now set the network to Main Net.
Keep note of the Ethereum Address.
1. Go to the Registeration Page.
2. Fill in your name.
3. Mention the Ethereum Address [As mentioned in Metamask Wallet].
4. Mention your Passport Number for Verification.
5. Provide your contact details.
6. Authorize the Mail-id and password for Login.
7. Accept the terms and Conditions and click on Register.
2. You can now easily access your client dashboard.
3. Click on "Create A New Application" to start the Licensing process.
Meet The Developers Behind This Awesome Project
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any option for uploading scanned documents ?
Yes, We have the AI based OCR for fetching the content from scanned documents.
Do I get any Hardcopy of the Receipt upon successful License Issuance ?
Yes, once the Application gets approved by all, you will receive a Certificate stating the authenticity of the document.
In case of any issues or product related Demonstrations, feel free to connect with us !
Bennett University, Greater Noida